Public Health is known as science of protecting and improving health of communities through education, promoting health lifestyles, and doing research for diseases and injury prevention. As a professional into public health you analyze effects on health of genetics, persona choice, and environment in order to develop programs that protect the health of family and community as a whole. So a person should learn more about public health for following reasons.
- Biostatisticians Purposes: After learning about Public health for the bio- statistician purposes, you would be able to identify health cycles which can help in improving life saving measures with the inducement of life saving measures by the application of statistical procedures, techniques, and methodology. This helps in identifying health trends within community. Biostatics is also used in co-ordination with epidemiology.
- For Health Education: By learning about public health you can help in preventing in spread of sexually transmitted diseases like as herpes and HIV/ AIDS, can help youth to understand ill effects of binge drinking. More you can develop community wide education programs that range from promoting health lifestyles for preventing disease and injury and having understanding of complex health issues.
- Health Services Administration/Management: More you can have learning in public health as to develop capacity to work as in capacity of health service administration manager for handling database at school clinic, developing budgets for health department, creating policies for health insurance companies and directing hospital services. The area of health services administration includes politic, business and science in managing the human and fiscal resources to deliver effectively public health services.
- Maternal and Child Health Purposes: The learning of public health helps you to access have information as access to birth control, promotion of health of a pregnant woman and unborn child. Professionals in maternal and child health can improve the public health delivery systems precisely in women, children and their families by medium of advocacy, education and research.
- Nutrition Purposes: Learning public health helps you in understanding healthy eating and regular exercises. It also helps to understand effect of diet on the elder persons, tells about ill effects of overeating and over dieting and working nature of public health nutritionists. Learning Public health also helps to understand how food and nutrients make an impression over wellness and lifestyle of population.